The CRC Concrete Raising Franchisee Training Programs are customized based upon need, experience-level, and skill-set: individually-designed, constructed, and presented in order to maximize the learning experience of new franchisees.
Initial (Start-up) Training:
CRC instructs your key people (no more than 2 at one time) in the techniques of properly and productively raising concrete and cement grouting. This 5-to-7 working-day training is held at OUR TRAINING FACILITY in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This includes a combination of classroom and on-the-job instruction in raising/grouting procedures, as well as CRC Super Pump machine preventive maintenance and repair. Receivables include: CRC copyright “Slab Raising & Grouting Handbook” and the CRC “Mixer Operational Manual” containing machine troubleshooting and parts lists, as well as “Construction Operations Manual of Policies and Procedures” (McGraw-Hill, Fourth Edition, Copyright 2008). All travel, lodging, wage and subsistence expenses are the responsibility of the franchisee.
One week of sales training (40 hours) by one of our Sales Trainers at YOUR LOCATION. This training will instruct you and your salespeople how to price all types of work, how to write slab raising contracts, and set-up sales leads for multi-housing, municipal, residential, and/or commercial jobs (subject to start-up strategy). Includes CRC copyright “CRC Franchise Total Marketing Approach” and actual windshield time with you and/or your salespeople to sell at your location.
Following Training (previous 2 paragraphs), CRC will provide an additional One-week of supervision (40 hours) by one of our FIELD Trainers AT YOUR LOCATION. This support will provide follow-up technical assistance and supervision on your job sites to insure complete understanding of techniques, unity of crew and rig set up.
Benefits to the CRC Franchisee:
- Understand the critical elements and components needed to operate the franchise;
- Includes ample opportunity for in-the-field and classroom Q and A;
- Provides sufficient time to learn the necessary methods and requirements;
- Includes on-site location training to impart ‘real world’ experience;
- Measures trainee comprehension to insure understanding;
- Utilizes role playing when appropriate;
- Implementation of Best Practices (reduced “Trial and Error”);
- Provides strong sales building and marketing skills;
- Informs franchisees of the skills his/her employees should have;
- Efficient operation preserves franchisee working capital; and,
- Ensures a smoother and more successful franchise (profit potential).
The CRC training program encompasses a variety of topics and internal categories, including, but not limited to: Human Resources – Employee Relations, Safety – Manuals and Meetings, Operational/Technical, Accounting and Scheduling, Marketing/Sales, and Ongoing Support. Additional training available each year – up to 4 people (Call Concrete Raising of America, Inc. for more information: 262-827-5000, or 800-270-0011).